|Reasonable Holidays on Zakynthos!|
Zakynthos is a beautiful Ionian island. Here, the national poet of Greece Dionysios Solomos spent his childhood. Every year Zakynthos is visited by plenty of guests both from Greece and abroad. The island is preferred mostly by couples and families due to the sandy beaches and the shallow, warm sea water.Zakynthos is famous all over the world for Navagio (shipwreck) one of the most magnificent sights in Greece.
See below how you can book comfortable holidays at reasonable prices!
The best period to book your holiday on Zakynthos Island:
If you wish to avoid the crowds and find accommodation at reasonable prices, it would be better to visit Zakynthos during the low touristic period that is: 1st May - 10th July & 1st September - 31st October
During the low touristic season of Zakynthos you can:
- Get better prices in hotels, apartments and studios.
- Better rooms, for example, it is more possible to have a room with sea view!
- Less traffic that means easier and safer driving
- A wider range of choice on when to book a boat trip to Navagio and the Blue Caves or to Marathonisi.
- The beaches are not crowded so you will have the chance to hire sun beds and umbrellas more easily.
|Shipwreck Cove beach, Zakynthos Island|
Where to find accommodation in more affordable prices during the low touristic season
- Alykanas (north- eastern Zakynthos): ideal destination for families with young children
- Tsilivi (eastern Zakynthos): destination preferred by families, couples, groups of friends
- Argassi (eastern Zakynthos): the resort usually preferred by the Greeks visitors
- Keri (southern Zakynthos): peaceful resort with scenery of natural beauty
- Aghios Sostis (southern Zakynthos): close to the busy Laganas but far enough for relaxing holidays
|Tsilivi beach on Zakynthos Island|
Our special friends!!
All the photographs presented have been taken by Mr Alistair Ford. Alistair loves Zakynthos island and comes every year. More photos of him can be found on the page Zakynthos Island Images.
Ask us, we’re local!
We’re from Zakynthos, and we’re ready to book your next dreamy holidays on our island! Ask us about accommodation, trips and resorts anywhere on this Mediterranean paradise. Let’s have a chat so we can start planning a fabulous Greek Island escape now. Get in touch anytime from 9 am to 12 midnight (Eastern European Time):
Telephone (landline): +30 26950 29700 - 41480
Chat (WhatsApp or Viber): +30 698 5014 338
Facebook messenger or voice chat
Contact form on our website